An update from Onestop Access regarding COVID-19
Last updated Friday 20 March 2020
It’s a challenging time all round for businesses and individuals as we face this unprecedented COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak.
However, I wanted to get in touch to reassure you that Onestop Access (Scotland) is currently operating ‘business as usual’ as far as possible for both hire of powered access equipment and provision of training services.
The health, safety and welfare of our staff, customers and visitors is of primary importance. While we continue our operations, we are constantly reviewing and following current Government guidance to make sure we minimise any risks the virus may pose to everyone involved, help us stay operational – and importantly, help you keep your projects running too.
We’ve also put in place some extra measures to make sure our working environment is as clean and safe as possible:
- We are displaying notices at the entrances regarding our control measures, hand washing and general cleanliness routines
- We have soap and sanitiser available in our offices and depot for all staff and visitors
- We have extra office cleaning routines in place to wipe surfaces and minimise the spread of germs
- We have extra cleaning routines in place for keeping our hire fleet and equipment germ-free
- All staff have been fully briefed on the importance of extra hand-washing and hygiene
- We are carrying out remote meetings (online or phone) with customers and suppliers where possible to minimise the number of non-essential visits to our offices and depot
- We are very clear to all staff that anyone showing symptoms of the virus should self-isolate as per Government guidance – we will not take any risks.
Fortunately, we can report that currently we have no cases amongst staff and no connections to affected persons or returning from affected areas.
We appreciate things may change over the coming days, weeks and even months, but for now we remain open for business and fully operational.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
Paul Martin – Director
Onestop Access (Scotland) Limited
Current guidance available from the World Health Organisation and the NHS at: