Onestop Access retains IPAF Rental+ Accreditation
Onestop Access are delighted to announce that we have successfully retained our coveted IPAF Rental+ accreditation after passing our recent audit!
The IPAF Rental+ accreditation is only awarded to companies who can demonstrate the highest of standards and best practice in the powered access industry. Companies like Onestop Access, who meet rigorous standards of training, equipment and customer satisfaction.
Onestop Access Director, Paul Martin, commented: “We are thrilled to again achieve the highest standard in powered access equipment hire through IPAF Rental+. The award is testament to the hard work and dedication of our fantastic team; from our drivers and engineers, our hire desk and administration, to our training department and management. Everyone here at Onestop plays a vital role in delivering the very highest standards of equipment, training and service to our customers every day.”
Benefits of choosing an IPAF Rental+ hire/rental company like Onestop Access:
- Assurance that the hire/rental company complies to PAS91:2013 & ISO9001:2015 standards;
- Certificated proof that employees are trained to the required level and that quality equipment will be supplied;
- Ease of locating and verifying accredited companies – contact details listed on IPAF’s website;
- Knowledge that the company satisfies most UK tender pre-qualification requirements (SSIP certification);
- Confidence that the IPAF Rental+ company has access to relevant technical guidance, industry standards, best practice & governance within the industry;
- Economy of scale in terms of time & money; IPAF members reduce the need to provide a Pre-qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) to multiple suppliers when obtaining construction contracts in the UK.